Darden Restaurants (DRI) PT Lowered to $124 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullen lowered the price target on Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) to $124.00 (from $152.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) PT Raised to $150 at KeyBanc
- Win Semiconductors Corp (3105:TT) PT Lowered to NT$150 at Nomura/Instinet
- Monde Nissin Corp (MONDE:PM) PT Lowered to PHP13.20 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!