Daiwa Securities Upgrades Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (TGASF) to Buy (1)
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Daiwa Securities analyst Dennis Ip upgraded Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (OTC: TGASF) from Outperform (2) to Buy (1) with a price target of HK$5.00 (from HK$4.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy on 3 Catalysts
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (1336:HK) (NWWCF) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (601601:CH) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!