Daiwa Securities Upgrades Mapletree Logistics Trust (MLT:SP) to Underperform (4)
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Daiwa Securities analyst David Lum upgraded Mapletree Logistics Trust (MLT:SP) from Sell (5) to Underperform (4) with a price target of SGD1.75 (from SGD1.73).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) to Outperform
- EQT AB (EQT:SS) PT Lowered to SEK245 at Goldman Sachs
- Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) PT Lowered to AUD153 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!