Daiwa Securities Upgrades Frasers Centerpoint Trust (FCT:SP) (FRZCF) to Outperform (2)
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Daiwa Securities analyst David Lum upgraded Frasers Centerpoint Trust (FCT:SP) (OTC: FRZCF) from Hold (3) to Outperform (2) with a price target of SGD2.59 (from SGD2.45).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) to Neutral
- Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Barclays
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR51.70 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!