Daiwa Securities Upgrades China Resources Power Holdings (836:HK) (CRPJY) to Outperform (2)
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Daiwa Securities analyst Dennis Ip upgraded China Resources Power Holdings (836:HK) (OTC: CRPJY) from Hold (3) to Outperform (2) with a price target of HK$9.70 (from HK$8.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heineken NV (HEIA:NA) (HEINY) PT Raised to EUR78 at RBC Capital
- Deutsche Bank Starts Royal Dutch Shell Plc. (RDSA:LN) (RDS-A) at Buy
- UPDATE: BTIG Upgrades Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!