Daiwa Securities Downgrades Pegatron Corp. (4938:TT) to Hold (3)
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Daiwa Securities analyst Steven Tseng downgraded Pegatron Corp. (4938:TT) from Outperform (2) to Hold (3) with a price target of NT$70.00 (from NT$73.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Yaskawa Electric (6506:JP) (YASKY) to Hold
- Alibaba (9988:HK) (BABA) PT Lowered to HK$250 at Bernstein
- SAIC Motor Corp Ltd. (600104:CH) PT Raised to RMB20.80 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!