Daiwa Securities Downgrades Kunlun Energy Co Ltd. (135:HK) (KUNUF) to Outperform (2)
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Daiwa Securities analyst Leo Ho downgraded Kunlun Energy Co Ltd. (135:HK) (OTC: KUNUF) from Buy (1) to Outperform (2) with a price target of HK$9.50 (from HK$9.40).
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) PT Lowered to HK$149 at Nomura/Instinet
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Aphria Inc. (APH:CN) (APHQF) to Hold
- BOB Capital Markets Starts Bandhan Bank Ltd. (BANDHAN:IN) at Add (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!