Daiwa Securities Downgrades Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. (1114:HK) (BCAUY) to Sell (5)
- Futures edge higher ahead of non-farm payrolls data
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar steady before U.S. jobs data; EM currency index hits record high
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Peloton (PTON) Bounces from Rough Week After Topping Q1 Estimates, LT Opportunity Still Present Despite Threads Recall Says Analyst
Daiwa Securities analyst Kelvin Lau downgraded Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. (1114:HK) (OTC: BCAUY) from Buy (1) to Sell (5) with a price target of HK$4.90 (from HK$9.70).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tenneco (TEN) PT Raised to $14 at Jefferies as EPS Nearly Doubles Consensus
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades ChemoCentryx (CCXI) to Underweight
- Raymond James Downgrades ChemoCentryx (CCXI) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!