Daiwa Securities Downgrades BOC Aviation Ltd (2588:HK) (BCVVF) to Hold (3)
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Daiwa Securities analyst Kelvin Lau downgraded BOC Aviation Ltd (2588:HK) (OTC: BCVVF) from Outperform (3) to Hold (3) with a price target of HK$62.00 (from HK$67.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Accent Group Ltd. (AX1:AU) to Outperform (2)
- Hyzon Motors Tumbles After Announcing Investigation into China Operations
- Aeon Co., Ltd (8267:JP) (AONNY) PT Lowered to JPY2,500 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!