DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK167 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Antonio Reale raised the price target on DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (OTC: DNHBY) to NOK167.00 (from NOK163.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON:CN) (CRON) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Cowen
- Deutsche Boerse AG (DB1:GR) (DBOEY) PT Raised to EUR159.40 at Morgan Stanley
- Tricon Residential Inc (TCN:CN) (TCNGF) PT Raised to Cdn$16.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!