DENTSPLY SIRONA (XRAY) PT Lowered to $72 at Benchmark
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Benchmark analyst Michael Petusky lowered the price target on DENTSPLY SIRONA (NASDAQ: XRAY) to $72.00 (from $79.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against CareDx, Spero, LMP Auto, and Dentsply Sirona and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Raised to EUR7.50 at Goldman Sachs
- EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP7.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!