DCP Midstream LP (DCP) PT Raised to $32 at JPMorgan, After Model Update
- Dow, S&P futures rise as Fed stays dovish course; Ford jumps
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet raised the price target on DCP Midstream LP (NYSE: DCP) to $32.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ServiceNow (NOW) PT Raised to $700 at Morgan Stanley as Billings Growth Beats by 25%
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $110 at Needham & Company
- McDonald's (MCD) PT Raised to $280 at Jefferies As Dining Rooms Reopening More than Offsets DriveThru Normalization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!