DASAN Zhone Solutions Inc (DZSI) PT Lowered to $17 at Needham & Company
- Second half starts with fresh swings for stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Plunges 15% After Reportedly Terminating Sale Talks with Franchise Group
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Ryan Koontz lowered the price target on DASAN Zhone Solutions Inc (NASDAQ: DZSI) to $17.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) PT Lowered to $64 at Needham & Company
- Trevi Therapeutics (TRVI) PT Raised to $10 at Needham & Company on Haduvio Data, "Valuation Discounts Potential"
- Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA) PT Lowered to $42 at Truist Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!