DA Davidson Downgrades Limelight Networks, Inc. (LLNW) to Underperform
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DA Davidson analyst Rishi Jaluria downgraded Limelight Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: LLNW) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $3.00 (from $4.50).
Shares of Limelight Networks, Inc. closed at $3.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Intel (INTC) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Broadstone Net Lease (BNL) to Equalweight on Increasing Industrial Competition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!