CyrusOne (CONE) PT Raised to $72 at Mizuho Securities
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. Senate to vote on infrastructure after bipartisan breakthrough
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya raised the price target on CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) to $72.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,650 at Stifel Following Earnings
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$52 at Scotiabank
- Livanova (LIVN) PT Raised to $104 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!