Cue Biopharma (CUE) PT Lowered to $27 at Stifel
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Stephan Willey lowered the price target on Cue Biopharma (NASDAQ: CUE) to $27.00 (from $30.00) after management progressed to single-agent CUE-101 dose-escalation into the 8mg/kg cohort.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "we believe safety and immunogenicity should no longer be viewed as theoretical concerns associated with the core Immuno-STAT scaffold. We believe whether there exists a sufficient preexisting pool of antigen-specific T cells within these salvage/no-option HPV+ SCCHN patients capable of Immuno-STAT-mediated activation now remains a key question – although some of the preliminary PD data management continues to share here (directionally-favorable changes in antigen-specific and KI67+ T cell counts vs. baseline) would suggest this is now occurring in some patients. We view the recent initiation of the P1b KEYNOTE-A78 trial evaluating the combination of CUE-101 and pembrolizumab in 1L SCCHN patients as a better opportunity for demonstrating RECIST-defined clinical benefit – but acknowledge any longer-term emergence of unambiguous single-agent CUE-101 activity in the dose-escalation portion will greatly streamline our interpretation/attribution of this benefit".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pentair (PNR) PT Raised to $65 at Stifel Post Analyst Day
- Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Raised to INR200 at Investec
- ICICI Securities Downgrades Century Plyboards India Ltd. (CPBI:IN) to Add (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!