Crestwood Midstream (CEQP) PT Lowered to $39 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet lowered the price target on Crestwood Midstream (NYSE: CEQP) to $39.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crestwood Midstream (CEQP) PT Raised to $31 at Barclays
- LPKF Laser & Electronics AG (LPK:GR) PT Lowered to EUR31 at HSBC
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$31 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!