Crescent Point Energy (CPG:CN) (CPG) PT Raised to Cdn$7 at Stifel Canada, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel Canada analyst Cody Kwong raised the price target on Crescent Point Energy (CPG:CN) (NYSE: CPG) to Cdn$7.00 (from Cdn$5.25) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Neutral
- First Financial Holding Co Ltd (2892:TT) PT Raised to TWD18.16 at Goldman Sachs
- Hana Financial Group (086790:KS) PT Raised to KRW51,000 at Morgan Stanley