Cree (CREE) PT Raised to $84 at JPMorgan, Following $300M Divestiture Deal
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) to $84.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nidec Corporation (6594:JP) (NNDNF) PT Lowered to JPY16,000 at JPMorgan
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR900 at UBS
- GPT Group (GPT:AU) (GPTGF) PT Raised to AUD4.84 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!