Credit Suisse Upgrades South32 Limited (S32:AU) (SHTLF) to Outperform
- Futures little changed after mixed tech earnings, Fed decision in focus
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Credit Suisse analyst Matthew Hope upgraded South32 Limited (S32:AU) (OTC: SHTLF) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of AUD3.60 (from AUD3.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades ResMed (RMD) to Hold Following Survey
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at RBC Capital
- Itau BBA Upgrades Wal-Mart de Mexico SAB de CV (WALMEX*:MM) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!