Credit Suisse Upgrades Orica Ltd. (ORI:AU) (OCLDY) to Outperform
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Credit Suisse analyst Grant Saligari upgraded Orica Ltd. (ORI:AU) (OTC: OCLDY) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of AUD16.84 (from AUD16.99).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$378 at Nomura/Instinet
- The Restaurant Group (RTN:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.70 at Jefferies
- Dongfeng Motor (489:HK) (DNFGY) PT Raised to HK$8 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!