Credit Suisse Upgrades Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) to Neutral
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Credit Suisse analyst Simon Irwin upgraded Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (OTC: NXGPY) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of GBP80.25 (from GBP71.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) to Outperform
- IMI Plc. (IMI:LN) (IMIAY) PT Raised to GBP18 at Societe Generale
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mindtree Ltd (MTCL:IN) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!