Credit Suisse Upgrades Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) to Outperform
- Futures little changed after mixed tech earnings, Fed decision in focus
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Credit Suisse analyst Omar Keenan upgraded Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (OTC: RBSPF) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of GBP2.30 (from GBP1.70).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Stryker (SYK) to Outperform
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Sharecare inc. (SHCR) at Buy, $15 PT
- AutoCanada Inc. (ACQ:CN) (AOCIF) PT Raised to Cdn$60 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!