Credit Suisse Upgrades Jollibee Foods Corp (JFC:PM) (JBFCF) to Outperform
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Credit Suisse analyst Hazel Tanedo upgraded Jollibee Foods Corp (JFC:PM) (OTC: JBFCF) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of PHP240.00 (from PHP185.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Lowered to EUR140 at Goldman Sachs
- Cochlear Ltd. (COH:AU) (CHEOY) PT Raised to AUD236 at CLSA
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $57 at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!