Credit Suisse Upgrades Flight Center Travel Group Ltd (FLT:AU) (FGETF) to Neutral
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Credit Suisse analyst Quinn Pierson upgraded Flight Center Travel Group Ltd (FLT:AU) (OTC: FGETF) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of AUD17.00 (from AUD15.44).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK232 at Goldman Sachs
- Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Lowered to EUR11.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!