Credit Suisse Upgrades CSL Ltd. (CSL:AU) (CSLLY) to Outperform
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Credit Suisse analyst Gretel Janu upgraded CSL Ltd. (CSL:AU) (OTC: CSLLY) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of AUD315.00 (from AUD320.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Neutral
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CHPRF) PT Raised to Cdn$6 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!