Credit Suisse Upgrades Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) to Outperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Credit Suisse analyst Adrian Cighi upgraded Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of EUR3.30 (from EUR2.70).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Regeneron Pharma (REGN) PT Raised to $669 at BMO Capital
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades O-I Glass Inc. (OI) to Buy (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!