Credit Suisse Upgrades Angang Steel Company Limited (347:HK) (ANGGF) to Outperform
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Credit Suisse analyst Yang Luo upgraded Angang Steel Company Limited (347:HK) (OTC: ANGGF) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of HK$6.00 (from HK$5.20).
You May Also Be Interested In
- E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) PT Raised to EUR12.80 at HSBC
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) to Buy
- HSBC Starts SCE Intelligent Commercial Management Holdings (606:HK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!