Credit Suisse Downgrades ams AG (AMS:SW) (AUKUF) to Underperform
- Global shares near record on U.S. infrastructure bill
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Credit Suisse analyst Achal Sultania downgraded ams AG (AMS:SW) (OTC: AUKUF) from Outperform to Underperform with a price target of CHF13.80 (from CHF23.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades HB Fuller (FUL) to Neutral
- Rieter Holding AG (RIEN:SW) PT Raised to CHF150 at Credit Suisse
- Hannover Rueck SE (HNR1:GR) (HVRRF) PT Raised to EUR190 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!