Credit Suisse Downgrades Sinbon Electronics Co Ltd. (3023:TT) to Neutral
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Credit Suisse analyst Pauline Chen downgraded Sinbon Electronics Co Ltd. (3023:TT) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of NT$270.00 (from NT$230.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Southwest (LUV) to Neutral
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!