Credit Suisse Downgrades Orange Belgium (OBEL:BB) (MBSRY) to Neutral
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Credit Suisse analyst Jakob Bluestone downgraded Orange Belgium (OBEL:BB) (OTC: MBSRY) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of EUR23.00 (from EUR22.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Peloton Interactive (PTON) to Neutral
- Amundi (AMUN:FP) (AMUDF) PT Raised to EUR79 at Deutsche Bank
- Hapag-Lloyd AG (HLAG:GR) (HPGLY) PT Raised to EUR66 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!