Credit Suisse Downgrades Money Forward Inc (3994:JP) to Neutral
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Credit Suisse analyst Nana Uchiuzo downgraded Money Forward Inc (3994:JP) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of JPY6,200.00 (from JPY5,400.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Schneider Electric SE (SCHN:FP) (SBGSY) PT Raised to EUR131 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Estee Lauder (EL) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!