Credit Suisse Downgrades Maxscend Microelectronics Co (300782:CH) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Credit Suisse analyst Chaolien Tseng downgraded Maxscend Microelectronics Co (300782:CH) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of RMB292.00 (from RMB428.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- ALS Ltd. (ALQ:AU) (CPBLF) PT Lowered to AUD14.40 at Credit Suisse
- IPCA Laboratories (IPCA:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,050 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!