Credit Suisse Downgrades Lanxess AG (LXS:GR) (LNXSF) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Credit Suisse analyst Chris Counihan downgraded Lanxess AG (LXS:GR) (OTC: LNXSF) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of EUR66.00 (from EUR53.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Alchip Technologies Ltd (3661:TT) to Neutral
- Macquarie Upgrades Bangkok Dusit (BDMS:TB) (BDULF) to Outperform
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Raised to EUR40 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!