Credit Suisse Downgrades JCET (600584:CH) to Neutral
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
Credit Suisse analyst Chaolien Tseng downgraded JCET (600584:CH) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of RMB32.00 (from RMB44.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Upgrades Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) to Buy
- Ramco Cements Ltd (TRCL:IN) PT Lowered to INR600 at Citi
- Idorsia (IDIA:SW) (IDRSF) PT Raised to CHF33 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!