Credit Suisse Downgrades Freee KK (4478:JP) to Neutral
- Wall St closes higher as vaccine update feeds optimism
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
Credit Suisse analyst Nana Uchiuzo downgraded Freee KK (4478:JP) from to Neutral with a price target of JPY8,500.00 (from JPY10,000.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Air Liquide SA (AI:FP) (AIQUY) to Hold
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Soitec (SOI:FP) (SLOIF) to Underweight
- Greentown Service Group Co Ltd (2869:HK) PT Lowered to HK$9.98 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!