Credit Suisse Downgrades Essity AB (ESSITYB:SS) (ESSYY) to Neutral
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Credit Suisse analyst Faham Baig downgraded Essity AB (ESSITYB:SS) (OTC: ESSYY) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of SEK290.00 (from SEK320.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) to Hold
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK8.80 at Barclays
- Yes Bank Ltd. (YES:IN) PT Raised to INR16 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!