Credit Suisse Downgrades DiGi.Com (DIGI:MK) (DIGBF) to Underperform
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
Credit Suisse analyst Danny Chan downgraded DiGi.Com (DIGI:MK) (OTC: DIGBF) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of MYR3.40 (from MYR4.10).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quixant PLC (QXT:LN) PT Raised to GBP2 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Petrobras (PBR) to Neutral on Potential Impact of Strategic Alternatives
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Badger Daylighting Ltd. (BAD:CN) (BADFF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!