Credit Suisse Downgrades DiGi.Com (DIGI:MK) (DIGBF) to Underperform
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Credit Suisse analyst Danny Chan downgraded DiGi.Com (DIGI:MK) (OTC: DIGBF) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of MYR3.40 (from MYR4.10).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) to Neutral
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR15.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) PT Lowered to AUD153 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!