Credit Suisse Downgrades Clover Biopharmaceuticals Ltd (2197:HK) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Credit Suisse analyst Yang Huang downgraded Clover Biopharmaceuticals Ltd (2197:HK) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of HK$4.80 (from HK$3.40).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nihon Kohden Corp (6849:JP) PT Lowered to JPY5,200 at Nomura/Instinet
- BDO Unibank, Inc (BDO:PM) (BDOUY) PT Raised to PHP162.90 at CLSA
- JPMorgan Upgrades Mapletree Logistics Trust (MAPL:SP) (MAPGF) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!