Credit Suisse Downgrades China Aoyuan Group Ltd. (3883:HK) to Neutral
- Wall Street extends rally, S&P, Nasdaq on course for record closing highs
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Credit Suisse analyst Jianping Chen downgraded China Aoyuan Group Ltd. (3883:HK) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of HK$8.30 (from HK$10.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (AKCPF) to Underweight
- Acer Inc. (2353:TT) PT Lowered to NT$21.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Nien Made Enterprise Co Ltd (8464:TT) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!