Credit Suisse Downgrades Ashok Leyland Ltd. (AL:IN) to Neutral
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
Credit Suisse analyst Satyam Thakur downgraded Ashok Leyland Ltd. (AL:IN) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of INR114.00 (from INR161.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shimao Services Holdings Ltd (873:HK) to Equalweight
- TPG Telecom Limited (TPG:AU) (TPGTF) PT Raised to AUD6.50 at JPMorgan
- Ping An Healthcare and Technology Company Limited (1833:HK) (PANHF) PT Lowered to HK$115 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!