Credit Suisse Downgrades ASRock Inc (3515:TT) to Neutral
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Credit Suisse analyst Harvie Chou downgraded ASRock Inc (3515:TT) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of NT$245.00 (from NT$220.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Mizuho Financial Group (8411:JP) (MFG) to Neutral
- Acciona Energia (ANE:SM) PT Lowered to EUR38 at Goldman Sachs
- EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP:GR) PT Raised to EUR6.60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!