Credit Suisse (CS) PT Lowered to $4.50 at CFRA
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as jobs report cements rate hike regime
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
CFRA lowered its price target on Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) to $4.50 (from $5.50) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse (CS) SPG Unit Draws Pimco, Centerbridge Interest - Bloomberg
- Titan Company (TTAN:IN) PT Raised to INR3,100 at Macquarie
- AMD, Lyft Fall Premarket; DraftKings, Credit Suisse Climb
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!