Cowen Group (COWN) PT Raised to $62 at JMP Securities
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
JMP Securities analyst Devin Ryan raised the price target on Cowen Group (NASDAQ: COWN) to $62.00 (from $61.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD IS SAID TO STUDY POTENTIAL COWEN DEAL WITH ADVISERS - Bloomberg
- Renishaw Plc. (RSW:LN) (RNSHY) PT Lowered to GBP34 at UBS
- Novartis (NOVN:SW) (NVS) PT Lowered to CHF86 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!