Cowen Downgrades Westlake Chemical (WLK) to Market Perform
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Charles Neivert downgraded Westlake Chemical (NYSE: WLK) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $100.00 (from $120.00).
Shares of Westlake Chemical closed at $92.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades LG Display Co Ltd. (034220:KS) (LPL) to Underperform (4)
- Flexium Interconnect (6269:TT) PT Lowered to NT$148 at Nomura/Instinet
- Loblaw Companies Ltd. (L:CN) (LBLCF) PT Raised to Cdn$91 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!