Cowen Downgrades Eastman Chemical (EMN) to Market Perform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Charles Neivert downgraded Eastman Chemical (NYSE: EMN) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $88.00 (from $94.00).
Shares of Eastman Chemical closed at $81.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Strix Group PLC (KETL:LN) to Hold
- Macquarie Upgrades IRPC PCL (IRPC:TB) (IRPTF) to Outperform
- Macquarie Downgrades Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!