Cowen Downgrades Celanese (CE) to Market Perform
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Charles Neivert downgraded Celanese (NYSE: CE) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $108.00 (from $122.00).
Shares of Celanese closed at $98.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Sysmex Corporation (6869:JP) (SSMXY) to Hold
- Kotak Downgrades Dalmia Bharat Ltd (DALBHARA:IN) to Add (2)
- JPMorgan Downgrades Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!