Covenant Logistics Group Inc. (CVLG) PT Raised to $42 at Cowen
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Cowen analyst Jason Seidl raised the price target on Covenant Logistics Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CVLG) to $42.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $190 at Goldman Sachs
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co Ltd. (009150:KS) PT Raised to KRW257,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!