Cousins Properties (CUZ) PT Raised to $37 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Truist Securities analyst Michael R. Lewis raised the price target on Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) to $37.00 (from $36.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.69
- Acerinox SA (ACX:SM) (ANIOY) PT Raised to EUR16 at Deutsche Bank
- Verallia SA (VRLA:FP) PT Raised to EUR44 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!