Cousins Properties (CUZ) PT Lowered to $35 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Wells Fargo lowered its price target on Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) to $35.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) PT Raised to $44 at Baird
- Engie SA (ENGI:FP) (ENGIY) PT Raised to EUR16.30 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK205 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!